Triple Nade Kill While Ringing

Kamikaze_Badger

so basically a multiple "nade kill" is throwing a grenade at a bunch of n00bs with low health, all bunched up together?

it just doesn't see that amazing to me... maybe if you got a triple snipe kill, like 3 kills from one bullet, that would be amazing... but a triple nade kill is like throwing a bucket of water at 3 people and saying "yeah i got them all!"

:lol:

i like the UT multiple kill announcements :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just doesn't see that amazing to me... maybe if you got a triple snipe kill, like 3 kills from one bullet, that would be amazing... but a triple nade kill is like throwing a bucket of water at 3 people and saying "yeah i got them all!"

Probably more of a luck thing, as opposed to skill. Like Clay said, generally a grenade isn't enough to kill someone alone, so getting it to kill 3 is pretty rare. I can see the excitement, if it's really that rare.

More on this "ringer" though. So a ringer is anyone who plays in a scrimage with a clan, but is not an actual member of that clan? I've always heard people use "ringer" to describe something that has a high chance of success, or winning. Wouldn't having a non-clan member in your team be generally considered bad? Maybe not bad, but less-than-ideal, at least? I'm not a CS player, but this has peaked my curiosity.

thankfully hardnrg is one of the few smart ones that doesnt play that game lol i am same as him too cs sucks imo
I too an a non-CSer.

if you haven't realised, it was supposed to be a joke <_<

and nrg, it is not easy to hit 3 people with one nade and kill em all!

I did a couple of double snipes, but I have yet to get a triple snipe!

if you haven't realised, it was supposed to be a joke <_<

and nrg, it is not easy to hit 3 people with one nade and kill em all!

I did a couple of double snipes, but I have yet to get a triple snipe!

My friend got a triple awp in Italy once. It was 2 headshot and one was low on health. quite impressive. You can do up to 4 kills in one shot with the awp. we have tried it. But everyone has to be perfectly aligned.

Probably more of a luck thing, as opposed to skill. Like Clay said, generally a grenade isn't enough to kill someone alone, so getting it to kill 3 is pretty rare. I can see the excitement, if it's really that rare.

More on this "ringer" though. So a ringer is anyone who plays in a scrimage with a clan, but is not an actual member of that clan? I've always heard people use "ringer" to describe something that has a high chance of success, or winning. Wouldn't having a non-clan member in your team be generally considered bad? Maybe not bad, but less-than-ideal, at least? I'm not a CS player, but this has peaked my curiosity.

Yeah, I dunno, I was just trying to see where the term may have come from...I agree it doesn't really make sense. As you said, a fill-in is usually a handicap if anything (depends on how much game planning your clan does beforehand).

My friend got a triple awp in Italy once. It was 2 headshot and one was low on health. quite impressive. You can do up to 4 kills in one shot with the awp. we have tried it. But everyone has to be perfectly aligned.

As you said, you need people to be a lower health. The most I've seen with 100% health is a double-awp. Because of the power of the awp compared to that of a nade, I think it's just as likely to get a double-awp kill as it is a double-nade kill, if not more likely. A headshot with the awp does something like 400 or 600 dmg, I forget which, and getting hit anywhere but the foot or hand is practically and insta-kill (of course I'm assuming the shot wasn't absorbed by another object or person...I have gotten 99 dmg headshots with my awp).

Organized Tournaments don't allow for ringers, but for fun scrims, its usually no big deal. People just scrim for fun and its more fun to play an even match than a one sided match, especially when your not playing for anything...

Yeah, I dunno, I was just trying to see where the term may have come from...I agree it doesn't really make sense. As you said, a fill-in is usually a handicap if anything (depends on how much game planning your clan does beforehand).

As you said, you need people to be a lower health. The most I've seen with 100% health is a double-awp. Because of the power of the awp compared to that of a nade, I think it's just as likely to get a double-awp kill as it is a double-nade kill, if not more likely. A headshot with the awp does something like 400 or 600 dmg, I forget which, and getting hit anywhere but the foot or hand is practically and insta-kill (of course I'm assuming the shot wasn't absorbed by another object or person...I have gotten 99 dmg headshots with my awp).

Ringers aren't always a handicap, like when cal-o teams used to get me to ring for them (in just scrims, non-competitive games), (i was cal-m), I used to tear it up then run around messing around once we were about 10 rounds ahead :P

If i remember correctly an awp headshot is around 444 dmg. I remember because i was amazed by a no scope headshot one time when i was going to die, and fluked out and killed him. Awp headshots thru the door at middle of d2 are fun too.

I killed 15 people once, with 1 nade, and 2 bullets - and 1 swift swing of my spade.

All in 15 seconds... With one hand - Blind folded. Upside down. Naked. In DOD:S

Edited by p8baller07

Also, once when we were just messing around, we all went to ct spawn in de_nuke, created a human pyramid thing in a corner, and just threw nades at each other :P I had a video of that with fraps, but it got lost.

The sweetest thing that I have ever done was get a double AWP headshot kill on Dust2, while a smoke was blinding my view of everything. I heard footsteps and just zoomed and had a lucky shot :P. I haven't done anything with a nade yet, too hard for me lol.