Triple Nade Kill While Ringing

Kamikaze_Badger

de_dust20016.jpg

Yup, that'd be me :). Was ringing for Forgotten Heroes on 1.6. And if you don't believe my gaming name is that, ask Uber, Fried, or ady. They've all played with me.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that'd be unforgettable, and would have probably gotten you banned :P.

I played with a bunch of them before so they knew I wasn't a hacker, plus it wasn't in a clan match or anything where it's more competitive. Besides, I think most of them were too busy laughing instead of whining. I'll tell you what though...nobody ever wound up going up into that window the rest of the rounds. heh. I just wish I had recorded it :(

Best I've gotten in 1.6 is a 3, but in cz i got 4 guys and the 5th to down low at short A :P

Also, everytime we rushed short A i'd get atleast one nade kill. Long A rushes also got nade kills a bunch of times. I'm pretty good with nades I'd say :P

and that 4 kill one was in a scrim too :P not a cal match tho :D

im talking about d2 fyi. I also know a few good spots others dont in corruption, a cz map.

so a triple nade kill means you throw a grenade at 3 people standing next to each other and they all die?

or is it something a bit more involved?

what is "ringing" also?

(yes, i'm a cs n00b lol)

zomg!?!! a non-CSer?!?! AHHHHHHHH!!!! nrg we have to bring you back to the belief!!!111oneoneleven!

triple nade kill is killing 3 n00bz with 1 nade

I dunno what ringing is also, but I guess its some weird term used in english for playing on public servers?

zomg!?!! a non-CSer?!?! AHHHHHHHH!!!! nrg we have to bring you back to the belief!!!111oneoneleven!

thankfully hardnrg is one of the few smart ones that doesnt play that game lol i am same as him too cs sucks imo

I too an a non-CSer. It was pretty easy to deduce that a "triple nade" is a 3 person grenade kill, but I too have no clue what "ringing" means. FPS's aren't really my style, but when I'm in the mood, I'm more of a UT person, with the occasional BF2.

I play CS:S, but I still never heard the term "ringing" before. It was pretty easy to deduce though, but maybe because I do know how the scene works. I'm guessing it has to do with you being a "ringer"...someone who normally doesn't scrim, but is just filling in.

PS. As for double/triple/quad-nade kills, I forget the exact damage a nade does, but it's something around 70hp if you're standing right on the nade, so that's why the d/t/q-nade kills are "special" because to get them that means you or your teammates would have had to "beat them up" a little bit to whittle 'em down first. It's just something that's hard to do because you can't really plan for it. You throw a nade and hope for a kill of course, but really you're just trying to damage them or chase them out of their cover position.