Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

Good stuff road! I hope my Blood Iron gets here before the weekend, so that I can torture this G0 combined with my A-Data memory :P Lol, I'd be OCing on two rigs simultaneously then :lol:

Yea I want to see how well the DFI does with the quad, there are mixed reports on it...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I was a little hesitant about buying it as well, but then I saw the price (20 Euros cheaper than the DS4). Ok, not a big difference, I agree, but you get a DFI. It's basically the Lanparty P35 T2R with less features, but a very similar BIOS and overclocking potential. I'll see how it does, otherwise I might have to seek an alternative :)

haha, I love how the dog is so interested in that torture rack :lol: Maybe he wants to OC some rigs as well? :P

Btw, posting from my Quad :) The P35 T2RL Blood Iron got here today, I'm extremely happy up to now :) Didn't even have to reformat! It just went right over :D

haha, I love how the dog is so interested in that torture rack :lol: Maybe he wants to OC some rigs as well? :P

Btw, posting from my Quad :) The P35 T2RL Blood Iron got here today, I'm extremely happy up to now :) Didn't even have to reformat! It just went right over :D

Good... Now lets see what it can do? What VID is your chip?