Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

w00t, nice times :O Can't compete there with my E6400, although I was testing my D9GMH's yesterday night for a while ;) 4-4-3-11 @ 400MHz seems to work alright for SuperPI, couldn't be bothered to do other stuff. This 965P-DS4 does not play well with D9GMH memory :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings :ph34r:

I've just got my machine fully up and running today, after a few setbacks, and I'm starting to get my head round overclocking with c2ds :)

I'm at 3400mhz at the moment, 55*c <_< Methinks I need to lap the U-120x :lol:

Anyways... I've got a preliminary SuperPi 1M of 15.188s.

I'll get down to the serious business tomorrow :) 4ghz+ here I come :lol:

Screenshots Lego! :D

All in good time my friend, all in good time. :closedeyes:

Someone remind me of the rules, they're not on the start of the thread :huh:

Edit:

post-8314-1188218573_thumb.jpg

3.6ghz ... 450x8, 1.5v, 57-60*c load

I need to tighten the memory timings up.... how fast does this g.skill ddr2 get up to? (i.e. what are people running it at?)

Windows doesn't load on 3.7 :( any ideas?

All in good time my friend, all in good time. :closedeyes:

Someone remind me of the rules, they're not on the start of the thread :huh:

Edit:

post-8314-1188218573_thumb.jpg

3.6ghz ... 450x8, 1.5v, 57-60*c load

I need to tighten the memory timings up.... how fast does this g.skill ddr2 get up to? (i.e. what are people running it at?)

Windows doesn't load on 3.7 :( any ideas?

On orthos it has to be 24 hours I think. OCCT a 30 minute test. Superpi 1m and 32m dual instances run at the same time..

On orthos it has to be 24 hours I think. OCCT a 30 minute test. Superpi 1m and 32m dual instances run at the same time..

:lol: Not quite at that stage yet...

RAM is 1:1 @ 460 (so, 920mhz)... wont run at 4-4-4-12, or 5-5-5-15 :huh: When I leave it on auto it goes to 5-6-6-17... they're also getting rather warm :unsure:

Also, when I try and run dual 1M (loading it up twice and hitting 'go' roughly at the same time I get this (attached) ... yet it'll do orthos and occt fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

post-8314-1188221271_thumb.jpg

:lol: Not quite at that stage yet...

RAM is 1:1 @ 460 (so, 920mhz)... wont run at 4-4-4-12, or 5-5-5-15 :huh: When I leave it on auto it goes to 5-6-6-17... they're also getting rather warm :unsure:

Also, when I try and run dual 1M (loading it up twice and hitting 'go' roughly at the same time I get this (attached) ... yet it'll do orthos and occt fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

post-8314-1188221271_thumb.jpg

You have to create two separate folders with superpi in them and I renamed one superpi.exe so not to cause conflicts...