Folding Farm Pics?

gotdamojo06

lol, my room is cold as always (windows ALWAYS open unless it snows/rains), but I had a go with my 3700+ without the fan on the SI-120... turned out to be one of the stupidest ideas I have had so far, 63C is not a nice core temp!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

gee thanks taz & sdy! Just what kind of commentaries I needed :P

Maybe this one will make you feel better :D

lol, my room is cold as always (windows ALWAYS open unless it snows/rains)

I currently have my window open with a window fan blowing air into my room 52F outside, 63F inside :) = main rig, server, and GA-K8NS-939 rig happy. My laptop's in the living room helping warm it up and the HP is off :(. Too bad this is my farm for now and the next possibly 6 months...or longer.

I know my second floor stays warm, I have 12 machines up there 4 in 3 different rooms with the ceiling fan on in each room.

:foldon:

Isn't that an expensive way to heat your second floor?

How much of an increase in your electricity bill did you see with those computers folding 24 / 7. I'm just wondering if they really add that much.

I have 16 up there now, I have not got the bill yet this month but it use to run 5 and $600.00 nearest I recall with a A/C window unit running in one room full of machines. This time I spread them out all over the house in 4s with a KVM switch and letting the Central air cool them.

:foldon: