Some Stuff Here For Sale

Vampire

I got screwed over on OCC once before by a guy called xfxlover, but he got dealt with (thanks bosco) although I never got all of my money back... 200$ gone :(

the point is cchalo, after I sent the money, I received 1 PM saying he would ship, then I talked to him on MSN once more, and that was about 1.5 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything from him since, NOTHING. *scared to loose 180$*

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its to cheap its to good to be true. I bite the bullet and buy from a retailer knowing that i will pay more but i will also get what i pay for.

:withstupid: There still may be a good outcome from this due to the simple fact that he is over seas. There are many reputable sellers/buyers here on OCC. Like me! :D

see, thats what I meen! I pretty much haven't heard anything from him since then...

Ditto.

He said he sent the package via Express Mail. I checked the Autralian postal service website and it should take less than a week to get from there to here. It's been more than two weeks!

EDIT: And he hasn't bothered to respond to my Paypal dispute. That says a lot right there...

Edited by Bleeble

:withstupid: There still may be a good outcome from this due to the simple fact that he is over seas. There are many reputable sellers/buyers here on OCC. Like me! :D

I know! There are some people who are great to deal with.....But...then you have the others :blink:.