Anbody Have A Mouse Trap?

Encrypted_God

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then how about...it looks as if it was set on fire and beat out with a wet track shoe!! :lol:

(It being wet with water to help extinguish the flames) Get it.....got it?....Good!

Edited by LK71

Ok then how about...it looks as if it was set on fire and beat out with a wet track shoe!! :lol:

(It being wet with water to help extinguish the flames) Get it.....got it?....Good!

could just pee on it.... that would be eaiser than trying to keep something wet long enough to beat out the flame...

I like my playdough smashing theory better :P

or maybe that's why he lost. because he started using one and not his normal mouse.

LMAO..yea that's what I said over in this THREAD

And eh Clay?....The chain maybe had gotten wet from Natalies "used" Bath Water :O And! *sigh* the metaphor that was used about the mouse "falling down a tree and hitting every branch on the way down" was alittle to much for me.

LMAO..yea that's what I said over in this THREAD

And eh Clay?....The chain maybe had gotten wet from Natalies "used" Bath Water

OR maybe it is a Fatal1ty-branded chain and it comes with a bottle of Fatal1ty super-juice with the electrolytes and vitamins to keep pro gamers geeky!

I should come up with a prototype for a new mouse. I wonder why they don't have one that accomodates all fingers. Have they done tests that show people aren't adept enough at using their pinky to click? hmmmm.

Also, I dunno how other people's hands are situated, but i have my index finger on the left mouse button (duh!) and my middle finger is on the right mouse button. Depending on the situation determines which of those two fingers I use to use the scroll wheel. I guess optimally it'd be better to have your ring finger on the right mouse button and middle finger always resting over the scrollwheel, but it just feels awkward to me. shrug.