Anbody Have A Mouse Trap?

Encrypted_God

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ewwwwwwwwwwwww................

ok, well i like the led indicator for dpi setting, but that top loading weight thing just reminds me too much of the badge on my dell. oh wait, that "fell" off. oops.

:withstupid:

i did just have an idea though, we could mod this so that instead of having the weight there, we can put in electroshock force feedback. that way when ever you get shot, your hand gets shocked. that would make things interesting.

I seriously think they might have modeled the mouse after the guy. You know that car commercial where it shows people next to their cars and they look alike?

Now look at "Fatal1ty" next to the mouse. :lol:

I'll stick with Creative sound cards thankyou very much ;)

I seriously think they might have modeled the mouse after the guy. You know that car commercial where it shows people next to their cars and they look alike?

Now look at "Fatal1ty" next to the mouse. :lol:

I'll stick with Creative sound cards thankyou very much ;)

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is coming from "Mr_Yuck" :thumbs-up:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww................

ok, well i like the led indicator for dpi setting, but that top loading weight thing just reminds me too much of the badge on my dell. oh wait, that "fell" off. oops.

:withstupid:

i did just have an idea though, we could mod this so that instead of having the weight there, we can put in electroshock force feedback. that way when ever you get shot, your hand gets shocked. that would make things interesting.

Wait... what... Did you just quote and agree with yourself?

Edited by CmpFreak88