Fatal1y Shootout

Encrypted_God

wow... hes only a gamer... there is always some1 better... maybe that person doesnt like to be famous or popular...maybe his skills are GODLIKE inside and he just waits for the day to express his skills and dominate...Fatal1y just was at the right place when people noticed his skill and was probley the best to them... i garuntee there are millions of people better then him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow... hes only a gamer... there is always some1 better... maybe that person doesnt like to be famous or popular...maybe his skills are GODLIKE inside and he just waits for the day to express his skills and dominate...Fatal1y just was at the right place when people noticed his skill and was probley the best to them... i garuntee there are millions of people better then him.

I would whoop his arse at Galaxian, Spy Hunter, or NBA Live (name your year)...

We need to have an online match sometime. NBA Live and Madden are my two best. :P

I have Live 06 for PS2. Can't play Live on the PC, something about Sony's Dual Shock 2 controllers has me hooked. If you have it for PS2 lets do it!

I admire him, i know he's good, and i know that there are better players then him in the world. if he gets beat, it might have been an off day, or he might have found somebody who is just plain better, more reason for him to work harder, i know i do when i get beat (quite often). Im not about to buy a abit fatal1ty board because its a fatal1ty board, im gonna buy it cause it (hypothetically) it performs better, or has certain key features i want.

Form and function. assuming that mouse was decent, i would get it whether its Fatal1ty or not. like my car, its a 500 dollar 93 nissan sentra, doesnt look to good on the outside, but everything works nice, 27+ MPG and has only had one repair done since i had it, and it was only a little welding (besides regular maintainence) i dont have a reason to buy a 50,000 dollar hummer. (or the cash for that matter) in conclusion, buy cause its what you NEED and fits your budget, not cause its branded

I have Live 06 for PS2. Can't play Live on the PC, something about Sony's Dual Shock 2 controllers has me hooked. If you have it for PS2 lets do it!

Well poopie scoops! That won't work because I refuse to even touch a gaming console. I love my PC too much. :)

Since when is studying and learning "working hard"? Personally I respect him, he's a great gamer and has devoted a lot to it. However, I refuse to buy his products because I can get the same thing w/o all the flashy fatal1ty goodies for much less. The guy has obviously put a lot into gaming and has gotten quite a bit out as well, this is pretty much the underlying principle with anything in life.

Exactly. I wouldn't buy his products because you pay more just for a name, but it's nothing personal. You people bashing him are the ones that need to get a life, not him. He's got an awesome life, one I'd love to have. Get to do something you love and enjoy and get paid for it...just like (most) athletes do. What's wrong with that?

Anyways, as to him being beat, it wasn't as huge an undertaking as people are making it out. He lost in sudden death, 5-4 from what I heard. As any FPS gamer can attest to, a swing of 1 kill is nothing out of the ordinary. If you have 20 kills on a map, odds are good that at least 2-5 of those were pure luck.

I fail to understand why this is in the audio section <_ yeah it on the soundblaster website but this has nothing to do with audio.>maybe a hidden feature of the mouse is it's got a built in speaker?