Fatal1y Shootout

Encrypted_God

This just in, Fatal1ty is not God.

This just in, i dont treat him like god. But i do admire his gaming skills. If you dont game, IMO you have no right to discuss why hes being promoted.

To the people that admire things like Bush,Gates,Jared the subway dude,etc i can say they arent gods, but whats the point of that. ( maybe gates is LOL ). Okay, he got beat by one person, maybe he was having a bad day who knows? your saying like you never get outdone by someone. Its like saying 'why does subway promote jared?', 'why does abit promote rocketboy'. Because they know that it will help them, go ask any professional gamer about fatal1ty and you will see.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, a pasty-skinned geeky gamer that is adored by hundred of thousands of pasty-skinned geeky gamers.

Why is Creative wasting their time marketing this kid?

Oh, right, pasty-skinned geeky gamers will buy anything that has this dork's handle on it.

Pretty cool...

end sarcasm...

[sarcasm]Thanks for the great mature input.[/sarcasm]

No, I do not view Wendel as a god. I do not worship him. I do however respect the fact that he worked hard and it paid off. And now, as age sets in, his skills are decreasing, and gamers are stepping up to the plate.

[sarcasm]Thanks for the great mature input.[/sarcasm]

No, I do not view Wendel as a god. I do not worship him. I do however respect the fact that he worked hard and it paid off. And now, as age sets in, his skills are decreasing, and gamers are stepping up to the plate.

since when is playing video games "working hard"?

and im sooo sorry if I seem immature posting about this, it just seems insane to me that this knob gets so much exposure. Him, Andy Milonakis, etc. None of it makes any dang sense. Creative lost some respect points tonight from yours truly. But I guess if they sell a few more sound cards, then its all working according to plan.

since when is playing video games "working hard"?

and im sooo sorry if I seem immature posting about this, it just seems insane to me that this knob gets so much exposure. Him, Andy Milonakis, etc. None of it makes any dang sense. Creative lost some respect points tonight from yours truly. But I guess if they sell a few more sound cards, then its all working according to plan.

LMAO!! :typing::typing::typing::typing: Dang dude...I'm start'n to like you...LMAO!!

Since when is studying and learning "working hard"? Personally I respect him, he's a great gamer and has devoted a lot to it. However, I refuse to buy his products because I can get the same thing w/o all the flashy fatal1ty goodies for much less. The guy has obviously put a lot into gaming and has gotten quite a bit out as well, this is pretty much the underlying principle with anything in life.

Hmm... I'm sure that sounds great on a resume, "Yeah I was a CPL champion of a video game and have my own line of compuer hardware." Great marketing scheme; make gaming look really cool and the guy who they sponsor is halfway decent so they put his face on it and "OMG I WaNT 2 BYE FATAL1TY CRAPZ0rZ BECAUSE I WANT 2 B 1337 LIKE HIM!" They just increased profits 2% because of him. Woohoo. Playing a video game isn't hard work. Doesn't matter how much you study or practice or whatever. Video games are fun in your spare time, but to become a professional video gamer? Get a life buddy...

Hmm... I'm sure that sounds great on a resume, "Yeah I was a CPL champion of a video game and have my own line of compuer hardware." Great marketing scheme; make gaming look really cool and the guy who they sponsor is halfway decent so they put his face on it and "OMG I WaNT 2 BYE FATAL1TY CRAPZ0rZ BECAUSE I WANT 2 B 1337 LIKE HIM!" They just increased profits 2% because of him. Woohoo. Playing a video game isn't hard work. Doesn't matter how much you study or practice or whatever. Video games are fun in your spare time, but to become a professional video gamer? Get a life buddy...

No, it's not the greatest thing on a resume. But he made it big doing what he loved, so he's got respect from me for that. 2% profit increase is very nice for some companies these days, too.

Let's see you decimate the entire CPL :lol:. I've had the honors of playing against them, and they are godlike (when THEY kill the hackers, you know it's crazy). They love what they do, and I respect the fact that they worked to get to that point.

Wendel and bashing has turned into another Bush and Liberals thing it seems. Companies give him a chance to make a bit of money by letting them use his handle on their products, so he's not going to turn them down. "Sorry Creative/Logitech/Abit, but I really don't want any more money to secure myself a future after arthritis keeps me from gaming."

And, while we're on the subject of bashing, why is it that everyone starts only after one person starts doing it? Too cowardly to do it yourself, or you need to jump on the bandwagon, like Xinul, Lego, me, and the others found out when we started C3H8?

Wendel does not make the hardware and products you buy. Other companies make it, he lets them use his tag. Get over it, stop whining. If you want to take him down, you become the world champion, and knock his position down.

Wether he has skillz or not, buying a product for the 'Fatal1ty' logo is really pathetic. I'd quite frankly be ashamed to turn up at a lanparty with anything 'Fatal1ty' branded. If I did get anything, I'd be off with stickers and logos as soon as it came out of the box.

Now I am not a fan of buying anything just because someone's name or "handle" is on it. This includes shoes (MJ), etc, but I did buy the Zalman Fatal1ty FS-V7 and it is the best vga air cooler I have seen on the market. :P

btw, I wished my job required working hard like Wendel's does. hahahahaha :lol:

Now I am not a fan of buying anything just because someone's name or "handle" is on it. This includes shoes (MJ), etc, but I did buy the Zalman Fatal1ty FS-V7 and it is the best vga air cooler I have seen on the market. :P

btw, I wished my job required working hard like Wendel's does. hahahahaha :lol:

there is nothing wrong with jordans :lol: just the ugly ones :P