• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DoD: Allies Carbine Thompson and B.A.R.

Axis MP44 and Stoss

British Enfield and Sten

now i know that rifleman in ww2 had colt 1911's or lugers

Actually riflemen had just that. Rifles. Only officers, MPs and drivers got pistols. Which is still the custom today.

The damage for the stoss isnt right though. K43s actually fired the same round as the K98 which is an 8mm mauser round. I own a Yugoslavian M48A that looks the same and fires the same round. Kicks like a mule though.

Guest Raven65
Dumb luck = throwing grenade over a wall in hopes of it killing someone.

Nailing someone with a rocket = skill.

Don't insult rocketeers of any game. I've been rocket jumping since before Koochy first released quad_rocket for TFC, and have learned from some of the best. So yea...

And also: I don't use the Browning Auto because I only need to make one shot count, and don't need 30 attempts at hitting the target ;).

614633[/snapback]

Well Kb come play on the 36th id server and we'll see it all you need is one shot.

My league play was UGC Silver and STA for {kTp}. DoD... never clanned.

But the league standards I learned do carry into other games. Too bad no one believes in no OvO anymore :(.

But yea... DoD isn't worth the reinstall right now. However, I challenge YOU TWO to a mulch. 1v2. midair_tfc-sam. IM me for details, game will be Team Fortress Classic.

Offtopic... but aren't you Raven's son, Diablo? I remember one member referring to you when he mentioned his son on the forums...

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

Guest Raven65

Yup, He's my son. I'm proud of him too.

He doesn't play team fortress, so go play DOD.

The challenge is there.