Your Favorite Gun In Dod

eldiablo10

What guns do use most in DoD? I love the B.A.R., STG44, M1 Garand, and Kar98 Mauser.

Hand Grenades too :D

Don't tell anyone but I am awesome at sniping Shhh ;)

Edited by eldiablo10

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which dod?

Dod:S = Kar98 hands down

Dod = Kar43 hands down

ill tell you what, i think valve screwed us over again in the weapon area of dod:s. the allies have what? 2 SEMI automatic rifles while the axis has 1 BOLT action rifle. how unfair. not jsut that, we have no bayonets. nor do rifleman have pistols.....now i know that rifleman in ww2 had colt 1911's or lugers. then u also got people on the allies using the rockets JUST so they can have that dang carbine. that really pisses me off. Valve really needs to fix the gun issue they butchered so badly. and im not just speaking for my self here, go visit other forums that focus on valve games and you will see how many people are annoyed by the gun situation in DOD:S.

/end rant

Edited by sYstEmATiC

Bazookas suck. I hate um. No need to use the zooka. Some ppl say its takes skill. No its just dumb luck.

614441[/snapback]

Dumb luck = throwing grenade over a wall in hopes of it killing someone.

Nailing someone with a rocket = skill.

Don't insult rocketeers of any game. I've been rocket jumping since before Koochy first released quad_rocket for TFC, and have learned from some of the best. So yea...

And also: I don't use the Browning Auto because I only need to make one shot count, and don't need 30 attempts at hitting the target ;).