Vacuuming Case

the air rushing past the plastic nozzle of the vacuum does generate quite a bit of static, but not enough to spark... I wish a non-plastic paintbrush to dust off, and I have the vacuum nearish to collect the dust from the paintbrush, or I just blow on it :P

the air rushing past the plastic nozzle of the vacuum does generate quite a bit of static, but not enough to spark... I wish a non-plastic paintbrush to dust off, and I have the vacuum nearish to collect the dust from the paintbrush, or I just blow on it :P

612735[/snapback]

what about a metal nozzle? eh i used vacuums to clean all my rigs and just recently my 3ghz rig. eh well so far so good because i cleaned it before running occt for 24 hours :lol:

i have cleaned my freeken computer so many times with my vaccume.. its not even funny.. it doeseint do . to it.. i have done my server, my g5 mac, my built rig.. even my laptop lol.. everything..

they do make something called a data vac.. its gay and it looks like a cansister vac lol

ive always used a can of compressed air, used a vacuum once and it didnt really get everything out, there was still a lot of dust on the mobo and in the fans...so compressed air is still my favorite.

You could always put an Ashley Simpson CD next to your computer. That ought to suck hard enough to scour the whole case. B:)

I use those little cans of compressed air myself. Vacuum doesn't seem to do much better.