To My Fellow Occers...

General912

Ahhh, attention whoring, and attacking other members of OCC because of their differences while you try to go out with a bang. Good job ;).

I've left OCC for small amounts of time before because I got ticked off. But over time, I grew up, learned a few coping skills (some courtesy of one of the people that you flamed in your first post), and got over the crap. I've changed a lot since I came here, but the fact that you are unwilling to change or grow up past flaming people off of the forum to prevent issues with mods on the forum, just makes you one sad little case.

Good bye, OCC will live. PM a mod asking for them to ban you so you don't end up coming back if you really want to leave. I've asked D3 to suspend my posting rights when I felt I needed a break, I'm sure some of the mods here would willingly ban you for a week or two.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did that the last time KB...and recently asked d3 to unban him so he could come back...I have to say I am a bit dissapointed....because General has grown up a lot....much different from the way he was a year or so ago. I hate to hear that this is happening...again...but w/e. Don't be a stranger.

He did that the last time KB...and recently asked d3 to unban him so he could come back...I have to say I am a bit dissapointed....because General has grown up a lot....much different from the way he was a year or so ago. I hate to hear that this is happening...again...but w/e. Don't be a stranger.

601061[/snapback]

hey Celt, you just update your avatar to make it change colors? (either that or I've just been oblivious to now) Looks cool :)

Ahhh, attention whoring, and attacking other members of OCC because of their differences while you try to go out with a bang. Good job ;).

I've left OCC for small amounts of time before because I got ticked off. But over time, I grew up, learned a few coping skills (some courtesy of one of the people that you flamed in your first post), and got over the crap. I've changed a lot since I came here, but the fact that you are unwilling to change or grow up past flaming people off of the forum to prevent issues with mods on the forum, just makes you one sad little case.

Good bye, OCC will live. PM a mod asking for them to ban you so you don't end up coming back if you really want to leave. I've asked D3 to suspend my posting rights when I felt I needed a break, I'm sure some of the mods here would willingly ban you for a week or two.

601056[/snapback]

:withstupid:

If you want to leave then just leave. Nobody wants to hear your cry-baby reasons why.

ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!

ok i agree with most of the people above me, and now that hes gotten this treatment i doubt he will come back.

When I will leave OCC, I wont make a post like this (maybe because I will be dead), but instead go quietly, getting good friends aims and stuff from here, and maybe 1 goodbye post.

Anyways, your a good guy general, have fun in life. :D

dangit you all are clowns.... he says hes leaving... if you knew him say goodbye, if you didnt, stay quiet and stay outta the thread...

kthx

editted for content

601085[/snapback]

while I had to clean up your language a little Kevin, I AGREE. this one is OVER too