Reguarding Presents...

Tomatosauce

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Santa would drop me a Business Flight Return ticket to Paris down the chinmney because I'm in the mood to go travelling this holidays.

Or maybe when I go to open up my presents, one of them could contain Jessica Alba and she could jump out wearing a hot bikini :) - now thats a present you can't put a price on

600436[/snapback]

haha i know what you mean. I've had a crush on her since her "Dark Angel" days; way before the movies.

Well...i cant say what i've got for my spouse...cuz he'll see it lol....but anyway...we had 17 people to shop for not counting each other O.o....insanity...i'd prefer to ditch the gifts and just spend time with everyone.

600408[/snapback]

spend time where .... :D:P

I'm cheap... and poor... and friendless... and I don't like my family... oh, and I don't celebrate any of "the" holidays. Despite that, I've still bought a few things in the past for certain special people. Not anymore! Oh well, watcha gonna do? :P

Edited by Bleeble

I dont believe that cramming worthless toys in your kids faces is really that special around christmas time. Im sorry but i think that the fact that you're buying as many presents as you can for your kids is a little sad that the season has come to that... oh well. I guess its because im not a parent, im only 15.

Wow.... Well I suppose your key statement is "I'm only 15"

First off my children have had more than one bad Christmas. So we've gotten them a lot of toys to play with and have fun. They're 4 and 5. Thats what they do.... BTW these arent best-buy toys, they're little kid toys. (Original little kid toys) Not $300 console systems lol. Anyhow I believe it was kind of rude of you to make that statement and then admit you're neither a parent or adult. Why is it there are sooooo many negative people here in OCC? Seriously, its the holidays, I tried to start a positive topic, and still you figure out how to bring us to your own deprived, depressed level. Just remember, if you dont have anything worth saying, DONT say it. You'll appear more intelligent that way.

To the rest of you that replied I'm happy you're able to provide for your loved ones or at least appreciate what you have.