Looking For Some1 To Build A Computer

xXxCriminalClassxXx

its free because its an open source code, and its a very stable system, but can be complicated to new users. Also there is not a huge list of user-friendly programs that work on it. Also, you cannot sell/buy products for 90 days, and you would be buying a service of another to build a computer... If its allowed, whoever would make the computer should be careful to recieve the money beforehand and that all ends are tied so that you dont get ripped a new one. (no offense if your legit)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to be a member for at least 90 days before you buy or sell anything...

599620[/snapback]

Actually, 90 days before you can SELL anything on OCC. You can join OCC and start buying anything you want, since you're sending money, not receiving it.

I'd do it, but the freight on a fully loaded computer would be killer. Then you have to worry about things breaking or falling off... I could imagine an XP-90c falling off and breaking the video card in half while the box is bouncing around in the back of a UPS truck. You're best bet is to buy the parts yourself and just pay someone to put it together for you. Pick someone nearby (i.e. Florida) unless you feel like driving for hours.

And, at the very least, you'll get a new computer and a new friend ;)

...or you could just experiment like I did when I built my first computer. I didn't have any experience and I had nobody to help me. At least you've got OCC if something goes wrong or doesn't work.

Edited by Bleeble