Amd And Dell? Can It Be True?

General912

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im gunna buy some stock in AMD now hehehe...

I think its very possible people are getting tired of intel only solutions...

From an industry standard Dell is probley the best system builder out there. If you need 200+ computers your not going to build them, no. Your going to buy em from places like dell which they often have excelent deals...

I have mixed feelings on this. If they do put AMD chips in, I could acctucally reccomend dells to my family. (spelling) But it a Dell and I don't know if I could give crappy tech support and expensive parts and make them hate computers all together. Time will only tell how well this works out. I really don't think they will give up Intel though. I guess it would be nice if they at least started to put AMD chips in their "gaming" line of PCs.

.........Gaming Line of PCs............lol what a joke

I don't know why everyone hates Dells so much, I've used a mix of custom, Gateway, HP, and Dell, and besides custom, dell was the best bang for the buck and lasted the longest.

Plus, my servers are dell.

Seriously, why does everyone hate Dell?

And, I think it's good that Dell will start using AMDs because it will hurt Intel just that much more...

597658[/snapback]

dell servers arent bad, imo they are decent and designed for ANOTHER market, its the desktops that we amd users hate. btw, i will gladly recommend amd using HP prebuilts ANY time :lol:

Why would MS sue over that?  I just had a meeting with the Dell guy and passed the AMD guy in the hall here in Redmond. We are buddy buddy.

597310[/snapback]

Well - I'm just joking actually, I just figure since Microsoft has been sueing alot lately, selling Apple for Ipod technology, etc etc.. they just love to sue for crap, so i'm just messin around.