Street Racing And Drifting.

Propane

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

organized street racing is not that bad. In my state i know of a couple of hot spots for street races that go down every friday and saturday night. Theres so many cars that block the streets off that everyone knows to stay away and theres a street race. Not to mention you can hear the cars coming from a mile away. It's still illegal, cops still come and try and make everyone go home but it doesnt work, but im pretty sure no one has been hurt. In this case where a whole bunch of ricers try and make public roads into their own public track, street racing isnt dangerous.

Untill they crash into a house or another car :rolleyes:.

PS Kevin, good job on bribing a certain someone to not post in this thread :rolleyes:.

597748[/snapback]

how the hell do you run into a craping house on a highway.... enlighten me.... these are highways, not residential streets...

EMPTY = no cars

edit: who the hell did I bribe... I dont bribe people.... basically, what the crap are you talking about

god, maturity means you dont make assumptions either, which you evidentlly did...

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

lol i pay alot of need for speed, dont even own that game nor a xbox :blink:. played it a few times but its too ez once your car is hooked up, like more realistic games like forza and GT4. he was saying you can street race on a track which isnt true. you guys ever heard of SUNDAY CUP full of amutaurs like yourselfs racing for a small fee.

he means most people race in residental streets. it all depends on where you live. i live in flordia and see alot of people racing down my street its like 2/4 of a mile be4 you run flat into a school lol and you dont want to go back the other way mexican gangs lol Welcome to Apopka home of mexican gangsters and highest gang rating place in Central Flordia.

how the hell do you run into a craping house on a highway.... enlighten me.... these are highways, not residential streets...

EMPTY = no cars

edit: who the hell did I bribe... I dont bribe people.... basically, what the crap are you talking about

god, maturity means you dont make assumptions either, which you evidentlly did...

597753[/snapback]

you see... what happens is we hit a little bump in the road, and then we start spinning around insanely fast, thus propelling our car into the air. we then fly for approximately a quarter of a mile over the river and through the woods, and crush a school bus full of little children.

thats how we kill everyone, understand now?

geeze kevin i thought you knew these things, since your a ricer and all.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having . with his waitress.

Edited by DraconicPenguin

Lol, it is fun, I'm not denying that, and it can be safe, I'm not arguing that it's not...but I will say that once you have to start paying for your own repairs, insurance, tires, and all of that you'll get over it and just drive. I've got a standard trannied mustang, trust me, I've been there, done that and now I'm ready for a little automatic fwd car....and a crotch rocket :D

you see... what happens is we hit a little bump in the road, and then we start spinning around insanely fast, thus propelling our car into the air. we then fly for approximately a quarter of a mile over the river and through the woods, and crush a school bus full of little children.

thats how we kill everyone, understand now?

geeze kevin i thought you knew these things, since your a ricer and all.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having . with his waitress.

597760[/snapback]

orly_mr_miyagi.jpg

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

yarrrly.jpg

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Edited by DraconicPenguin

i dont think you guys understand what street racing is... its usually done in abandoned areas at night... no school buses, no traffic, no houses... honestly KB have u even been on a street racing scene? If not you can't even talk. The people that die racing each other are the dumb people that just race on highways cause they think they are tough. Thats not street racing, thats being a dumbass.