Street Racing And Drifting.

Propane

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen more people die on the track then in street races...in fact, the ONLY racing death I've seen was on the track.  Oh, and you CAN'T take street racing to the track...That's why it's callled STREET racing

597467[/snapback]

The only reason is called STREET RACING is because its on the street :smack:

And as for that why can't you go to the track were it's safer to do that instead of taking on a public street. Anyone that street races in my opinon should be taking out behind the barn and Shi$ Kicked. They have no common sense and no maturity and should not be on the road period :angry:

Dang, I'm always late in the good threads.

Anyways, IMO if you street race as safe as possible, noone SHOULD get hurt. If you obey most laws while your just speeding, try and avoid red lamps, and stuff like that, probably noone will get hurt. I agree kev that not many people die from this, but some still do, and bleh. I dunno.

Constable Ng was assigned to Richmond, BC Detachment.

595814[/snapback]

About this, I live in Vancouver, and almost all street races around here happen in Richmond or Burnaby, I'd say on average 1 per day atleast. Pretty stupid to do it there tho, lots and lots of traffic. In kevin's case he would not run a red light and would be much less likely to hit another car.

Kevin, I recommend shutting up. You're sounding more and more like an idiot with each post.

Bottom line: Street racing is illegal. Take it to the track. When you crap up, we'll all be laughing at you.

597315[/snapback]

...banz0r...

...please...for the love of god...banz0r

I agree with Kevin.

statistics are for scientist, we of the common wealth use more common sense then statistics. so stop being a poser and ricer, do your racing on legal tracks like the pros. on the road there are passengers and there are drivers. when you sit in that car you are responsible for everyone in it and around it. my friend totaled(barrel rolled through a freaking 2 story barn) his car like 3 weeks ago, while racing thats also a reason i dont support illgeal street racing. want to race on the street play need for speed, cause if you hurt anyone while your racing, the court will not take likely on you.

Mistakes dont happen by accident, they happen by neglect.

4give me DraconicPenguin wrong accusation.

@ bosco

there are professional races on the street if you ever seen Euro racings they have F1 cars on streets in Italy. erm yes you can take street racing to tracks, idk how people in the US learned of Japanese Drifting and why is it they are always showing it on a LEGAL track not on some street? JGTC is much like street racing but on tracks so study be4 you say something.

@Kevin

Kevin did i personally point you out and call you a ricer. I speak of the majority of people that street race are ricers with those extremely old accords and annoying muffler that runs @ 150hp.

U get something with 500hp+ then you can brag and challenge people, cause it really annoying when you see a moron challenge a Ford F-250 vs his tiny 1997 civic with plastic spinners (spinners are gay period) and oversized muffler that can be heard over 3 blocks. **Real scene from my school** That teacher in the F-250 would have ran his butt over :lol:

Edited by Krazyxazn

statistics are for scientist, we of the common wealth use more common sense then statistics. so stop being a poser and ricer, do your racing on legal tracks like the pros. on the road there are passengers and there are drivers. when you sit in that car you are responsible for everyone in it and around it. my friend totaled(barrel rolled through a freaking 2 story barn) his car like 3 weeks ago, while racing thats also a reason i dont support illgeal street racing. want to race on the street play need for speed, cause if you hurt anyone while your racing, the court will not take likely on you.

Mistakes dont happen by accident, they happen by neglect.

597575[/snapback]

Defination of rice

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder

- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747

- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool

- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself

- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire

- Clear tail lights and corner signals

- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)

- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

now there is no excuse to call me a ricer again... Ill forgive you since you obvousilly didnt know the defination...

POSER ALERT!!!

you make more sense if your post did, learn to drive noob? lol did i say i was driving.

dont you just love racing cheap street legal cars that are still stock but with a gay loud and annoying muffler cause some1 sure does cause hes a WINNE

he wasnt talking about you... :rolleyes:

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

@ bosco

there are professional races on the street if you ever seen Euro racings they have F1 cars on streets in Italy. erm yes you can take street racing to tracks, idk how people in the US learned of Japanese Drifting and why is it they are always showing it on a LEGAL track not on some street? JGTC is much like street racing but on tracks so study be4 you say something.

597627[/snapback]

This is North America not Italy we are not talking about Professional Racers we are talking about normal People getting in their vehicles and racing down the street maybe you should read the topic before you post.

Second of all I am not sure what you are putting drifting into this :blink:

what?

street racing is pretty much nothing like any circuit racing.

a 20 second pull from 40mph is pretty different from full out circuit races

you play too much need for speed.

and kevin is a ricer. i have photographic proof.

Edited by DraconicPenguin