Uk Police = Gone To Far

dean25

Check this out

nicheallniter

The police dragged everyone out and started strip searching all the females inc my gf & her friends in the carpark

sheffield today

club owner speaks out

A couple of the officers who was calming me down after they searched my gf admitted that it was a bit heavy handed and only 12 people arressed out of the entire club.

Thats my rant over, big thanks to sheffeld police force for strip searching all the girls, making us wait in the cold with no coats for 2 hours, and for trying to close the best upfront garage club in the uk.

You were in a place where there was drug activity.

The police conducted a raid to catch people in the act.

You were there when it happened. It's all about being an accessory to the act. They search you, if you have nothing on you, so be it. You're free to go.

Dude I feel for you man It is heavy handed and everybody deserves to be treated as innocent "until" proven guilty

oh the stories I could tell you about brutal police not following rules and even breaking the law oh well havent got 3 hours to spare writing.

Edited by LiquidPCB

Really makes the outside viewer want to reconsider who they associate with and where they do it, eh?

I am guessing that the nightclubs they raided were high in drug activity (as most of them are). If nobody wants to get innocently caught up in that crap, stay away from it.

You were in a place where there was drug activity.

The police conducted a raid to catch people in the act.

You were there when it happened. It's all about being an accessory to the act. They search you, if you have nothing on you, so be it. You're free to go.

592469[/snapback]

Yeah I can understand that...but come on...strip searching only the females....and they had dogs....they'd be dragging me to jail for clawing a cops eyes out. :angry:

The war on drugs is a crock. It's an unwinnable war, yet they continue to "battle the enemy," so to speak. Unfortunately, in their mission to bust people for victimless crimes they tend to violate the civil liberties (namely privacy) of their populace. They'd do well to change their strategy. Bloody wankers.

In a place of drug activity what a joke public toilets have heaps of drug activity

dealing and shooting up ,smoking meth

how would you like to get strip searched taking a wizz just for being in a place of drug activity.

A night club is a place where normal people go to have normal fun and dance or whatever why are you anymore guilty or deserving of police attention or harrasment than anyone else in any other place.

Well twelve people got aressted so i guess for them it's a raging sucsess.

I didnt mind waiting but to strip search the girls and only scan and frisk the guys is just odd.

people was burning the good herb in the carpark ad they didnt bat an eyelid, i think they knew what they came for the sheer number of police,guns,dogs was stagering.

strip searching only the females? Makes me wanna be a cop! lol. :P ..........I agree with them raiding the club for drugs, but stripping searching the women is going a little too far.

strip searching only the females? Makes me wanna be a cop! lol. :P ..........I agree with them raiding the club for drugs, but stripping searching the women is going a little too far.

592561[/snapback]

:shakes her head: I'm telling you...if a cop tried that with me or any of my friends he would have to have his nose sewed back on etc.

Edited by CelticaFLM