Silk Road Guild

Guest Flashstar

imo the guild thing probably wouldnt be worth it in the long run. eh didnt someone here try to have a occ guild for GW and WoW and they both failed. its probably better off having each other added to the friends list.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be in, but I don't have much time for MMOs lately. I may start it up once I get my new rig and 7800gt(yay!). If I like it, I'm in. I do not really have much MMO experience. I played Kal for a few weeks, but had to stop because of school.

Thats gonna hit me too. Its pretty much a guarantee that im not going to school tomorrow, regardless of the cancellations.

As for the guild thing, I dont think there should be a rank system. Maybe we should hold off on it until we can get enough money. We could all get together and can form a group of traders and a few hunters to collect for the fee.

Edited by BlitzBomb

ya, its comin in, what city U in, Im in Saginaw.

592875[/snapback]

Im in Lapeer County in North Branch

As for the guild thing, I dont think there should be a rank system. Maybe we should hold off on it until we can get enough money. We could all get together and can form a group of traders and a few hunters to collect for the fee.

592881[/snapback]

:withstupid: Sounds like a good idea

I'll be hit by the snow too....too bad I'm not longer in school in public school though. lol. Unless we get over a foot, I'll be going to work...especially since it's just a 10 minute drive from my house.

Speaking of snow....my character is a freezing machine :). I use both a bow and spear...don't know which I'll spec higher, but the main thing I've been focusing on is that first cold skill (Ice River Force) which freezes your weapon, so I get to use it with both weapons :). I have lvl 5 of that skill thus far.

BTW, I know it says I've been in SRO this whole evening, but I was really at bowling. As I mentioned to a few of you who inquired, I just wanted to log some hours for xfire since it didn't have support until today, thus missing all my playtime the last few days. heh. Sorry if anyone thought I was ignoring them.

I'm going all out tank, so I'll go for a hunter :D.

592946[/snapback]

Same here, I have all my skill points in STR and in the blade category. I tossed in just a few in force just so I could heal myself.

Same here, I have all my skill points in STR and in the blade category. I tossed in just a few in force just so I could heal myself.

593241[/snapback]

yeah, I suggest everyone, no matter what they're speccing, to at least throw some in force up to level 10 so you can both get the self heal, and the bonus mana (scroll all the way to the bottom, it's the last skill. Every skill tree has a skill at the bottom you can boost at lvl 10. They're usually universal stuff, so if you're speccing that category, it's advisable to up that one (at least, IMHO).