Amd Annihilates Intel In Dual Core

hmm thread getting carried away again?

each to their own. if you believe amd/intel is best, then rest in the knowledge that you are right (in your opinion) and dont try forcing that said opinion on others if they dont want to know.

intel.amd.

old argument - lets leave it for the other thread, yes?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that

AMD > Intel

592024[/snapback]

#8 on the top ten list of things that piss me off to no end.

a smart man does not choose either way. a smart man is one who uses the right tool the for the job. only an idiot sides with one tool regardless of the job at hand.

so I guess I'll break it down to learning diablities for the learning disabled AGAIN.

Intel = Autistic. has the ability to focus on one thing until it is DONE. does not like to be interupted and have to change what it's doing. this is due to longer pipeslines. now this gives intel the advantage in media endoding / decoding.

AMD = ADD. can't stay put with one thing for long. bounces from one thing to the next. shorter pipelines allow the AMD chips to move from processing info to send to the GPU, audio controller, pull more from the drives, and keep this up... ie GAMING.

so before any one else goes shooting off about AMD being better than Intel or vise versa they should remove thier head from a place the sun doesn't shine and think about what the best tool to do the job is.

every one of you who has posted amd pwns intel, or something of the like, really needs to wake up.

would you have the same opinion if your entire salary depended on rendering as much frames of video as possible in a day?

just saying amd is better is foolish. that's like saying a knife is better than your toothbrush. Sure, it might be for cutting your steak, but what happens when you need to brush your teeth, is the knife still better? harsh metaphor, i'm aware, but it gets the point across.

ps - is it just me, or does every time someone makes a post such as mine get followed by the exact comment it referrs to (i'd bet this post is followed by another AMD cheerleader tossing their amd pompoms around).

Wouldnt any of you buy a good P4 EE 3.8 if you found one cheap on Ebay

I would then you could get DDR2 motherboard and really fast ram like 4800 or faster up to 5400 and 6000 now and have fun overclocking over 5 gigs if you look in my sig I have AMD and have always liked it but intel arent as bad as all that.

Edited by LiquidPCB