We Are Being Spyed On!

Guest ihatestanwood

Guest ihatestanwood

Today I was playing my friends X Box 360 when he told me that there was a rumor that the XBox was actually A super duper secret camera used for spying on Americans. Now I didnt believe it and I was like" your moms a super duper secret!" So we took apart the console and found a little camera. you may not believe it but I took some pictures for proof. Now the reason for the cameras is because Japan wants to spy on us so they can find our weaknesessesses and then they will attack. so were pretty much dead.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from my inside contacts that at 12:00:01am on January 1st all the 360s will grow legs and kill us. Different steppings have different armorments, but most are either a death ray or some sort of bladed polearm. Either way, all you console gamers are screwed..... suxxors.

Guest ihatestanwood

You guys need to lighten up. your just scared cause you dont want to be spyed on, its ok. and my girlfriend is doing fine shes gonna have twins soon and were gonna move to milwaukee.

Maybe he has a dynamic address and keeps coming back after getting ip banned. I vote can the whole class xx.xx.xx.* :P Anyone who lives close to this guy must be crazy anyways, I would have moved ages ago :P

EDIT: lol have fun in milwuakee

Edited by cold_snipe