To Kill A Mockingbird Help!

Fireonice

I have to make a map of the street with all the houses on it and when we were suppost to be reading the book some "stuff" happined and i didnt get to. Well, now we have to make a map with the houses and other things like plots of land and such and i havent read the book and in two days it is due....

If anybody has a list of the houses and what page there on ect please post it or if anybody knows a site that has a map with the page number on the houses or a list of the houses and other things with the page number plase post that site.

http://www.baggetta.com/map.htm

^^^^ That is a link to a site that "had" a map and everything i needed but awhile back they got rid of it and i was wondering if anybody knew a way that i could get the catched page that was catched about a year ago?

there's a reason this is called Overclockersclub, its for help on your computer and things like that, not a "have someone else do your school work for you" site, why couldn't you have done the schoolwork like you were told? lazy, too high maybe? Read the book its a good book, you might like it.

ahh nan0click thats exactly what i didnt want to hear when i was in the f'n E.R!!! I had lung falure and my heart stoped for a little.... So next time pleasee be a little carefull when u say something like the... I know its a computer site but this is the lounge/book section...

there's a reason this is called Overclockersclub, its for help on your computer and things like that, not a "have someone else do your school work for you" site, why couldn't you have done the schoolwork like you were told? lazy, too high maybe?

the way I see it: this is a book forum, book discussion is welcome. Same goes for the politics and the automobiles forum - political debate (if you want to call it that) and automobile discussion are free to roam.

Are you reading the book for school? From what I can remember, that is a great book. I hope you enjoy it too.

I hated reading that book liked when my class watch the movie on it. From what I can remember is that there was a next door or across the street there was a lady that lives there she mentioned in the first or second chapter can't remember. Then farther down the street there was an old lady called mrs. dubose or dubosa or somthing like that. Then there was boo radly who lived in a house near them. Not sure about the rest.

thanks IGic527 but u got beat in another fourm.... thats what i was looking for :D

And im reading this boook for school or was suppsot to but like i said some "stuff" came up and i didnt really get the chance to read it and to tell you the truth im not really up to it... I just cannot sit down and read a book...