Stable At 3.75

martymcfly

I am once again stable at 3.75 ghz. This is my first time OCing witrh my DFI board (I took a break from OCing for the spring, summer and fall). So far, i have only done the OCCT 30-minute test, but I will know the stability status in the morning after a night of OCCT. I am at 1.675 volts just to test the limits, but if it is stable, I will lower it until instability occurs. But now my case temps are amazing. They have gotten even lower since I ran OCCT.

Oh, I got all excited until I realized he was talking about an Intel :(.

583902[/snapback]

thought the same way too, then again i dont think he will move on to amd anytime soon. with some better cooling i can probably hit 3.2ghz.

umm 3.2??? hes at 3.75.

I hope i get these results when i get my 3.0 pressy up and running :D

583987[/snapback]

yet im using AMD, and hes using a intel, overall he needs to hit around 4ghz for his proc to compete with my 3ghz. overally clocks dont matter. i dont think you noticed that, anyways congrats marty, i bet ya that before you get the max outa that system, you would probably be on a new rig already :lol: btw fire, you might wanna see my sig for my latest benchies, id like to see a 3.5ish intel chip pull that off.

edit: hardnrg, you watch yourself really good now, should i get the courage to peel off my ihs, i will be able to hit 3.2 and beyond, the only thing holding me back is temps, si-120's pressure needed to install that can risk cracking the core. all in all just becarefull, i am loaded :lol: