Battlefield 2 Special Forces

General912

Yet if it's as poorly coded and rushed as the origional game what good is it. BF2 has given hundreds of problems and needed 3 patches already (of course one would have been reasonable considering the aditioon of the Wake Island map and the usual glitches found only once a game goes public) yet in COD 2 I have only seen a few graphical glitches and other than that no problems. SO if they rushed it to make money like the first part of it then idk if it's even worth the trouble of going out and buying it, much less the actual money.

Yet if it's as poorly coded and rushed as the origional game what good is it.  BF2 has given hundreds of problems and needed 3 patches already (of course one would have been reasonable considering the aditioon of the Wake Island map and the usual glitches found only once a game goes public) yet in COD 2 I have only seen a few graphical glitches and other than that no problems.  SO if they rushed it to make money like the first part of it then idk if it's even worth the trouble of going out and buying it, much less the actual money.

579275[/snapback]

BF2 wasent nearly as rushed as Battlefield vietnam. Cant even Mention BFV it was so horrible...

BF2 is a pretty sound game. It is alot more playable then BFV was...

i am thinking about not getting the expansion but i may when i get the money but for the time being i am working towards my veteran badges i just wished i was better with the knife and pistol so i could get those badges

my rank owns u

also click on My Battlefield 2 Moment of Glory" in sig

Probby not gonna get the SF cause what it looks like on their site all the teams have the same guns, vehciles and planes.  Hate playing games with 24.7 night viision if thats how its gonna be, but i could rise my brightness settings.

579443[/snapback]

Bow down to the mighty PUG master.. LOL! dude no offense but pugs really dont count anymore as making somone uber :(..

I hope they include the apache, or something lol. saw an apache fly over Adwards AFB when I drove threw MD this past weekend. :)

Well if you stalk the snipers of the enemy team you should be able to :)

580243[/snapback]

I just got my knife badge I got behind a group of people all looking one way and I got them like 5 people plus the other 2 I got with a knife and got the badge. Know all I got to get know is explosives thats hard 14 kills in one game can usually only get 7.

Problay get it eventally but I hate how I can't become first sargent because I don't have my knife badge its hard to kill 7 people in one game with a knife.

579803[/snapback]

I can't confirm this yet, but If you pull out your knife, and then get into a tank, and kill kill kill, I think it might count....I am going to try this today....after work that is...

CPU_Cooker

AKA Shrimper_Dan