What The Hell? C3h8?

Fire-Medic

mm it was fun, now what to do next haha

anyways, expect something else from me and xinul very soon, I hope you all like it, its been in the planing for some time now but we are just getting around to making it work... anyways, keep tuned ;)

ooo, my sig pic says Propane... hardNRG made that for me ages ago :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was Kevin...

And Me. :D

It started one night when we were VERY bored. Like completely bored with nothing better to do. He "tagged" my sig with C3H8, so then we had a few other people add it in, and then we were like "WTF?"... hence this thread being created.

We just wanted to have some fun, and we did. A couple of ya'll put it in your sigs, and a certain someone just had to have isobutane.

And that's the story folks.

577328[/snapback]

Meh. Isobutate pwns Propane any day :ph34r:

:lol: Try sticking the dttl logo in people's sigs next :)

Meh. Isobutate pwns Propane any day :ph34r:

:lol: Try sticking the dttl logo in people's sigs next :)

577343[/snapback]

lmao lego i *just* now noticed theres a llama on ur lego guy in your avatar :lol:

...i feel so slow >.<

lego, your sig says paper scisors stone, is that what you all actually call it? I always have called it rock paper scisors, never heard stone or that order before, kinda sent me for a loop when I read it..

lego, your sig says paper scisors stone, is that what you all actually call it?  I always have called it rock paper scisors, never heard stone or that order before, kinda sent me for a loop when I read it..

577397[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing and almost made a post about it, then i realized I shouldnt make such useless posts and let it pass :P

I've heard stone, but usuall r-p-s :D