Girl Question

martymcfly

I didn't all read 3 pages . But here is my opinion. Females are hard as hell to figure out. She might be the right one for you. But more than likely, you well go thru alot of girls (100's) before find a real good one. The experince is priceless. If you two get together and one dumps the other, it doesn't make her a tramp or you an butt. Just incompatable. Have fun with her. If it works out, great. If not, then you will run into another. The thing about girls is that if your seen with a good looking girl, the other girls wonder what you got going on. Then they have to find out for themselfs. so ride it out, have fun with it and good luck.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she isn't ugly. But she sn't wowza. Currently though, she seems like helen of troy to me. Well, maybe Helen of Troy's less pretty sister, Jane of Troy. she had a face that could launch a couple of canoes.

Edited by martymcfly

Wait a month after they break up.

See if she gets another guy. If not talk to her again. If she does, shes a whore.

564187[/snapback]

way to generalize.

This huge idiot who is a sophomore always goes around to everybody and pokes them in the side. He says that if they jump, they are a virgin, if they don't, they are not. I REALLY want to killm this guy just because of the way he says that. He did it to this girl when we were together and it was so embarassing when he was yelling loudly, "WHOAA! SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN!". Such an butt.

how care s if your a virgin. its not a big deal it actually gets better the older you are. yeah he does sound like a jerk but dont lower your values to get at him. i would wait a few weeks after they do break up if ever .she might just be like those girls that always needs attention from guys. not good in the longrun. needy is cute in high school annoying in college and a hurendous nightmare in marriage

needy is cute in high school annoying in college and a hurendous  nightmare in marriage

564194[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself

God I love messing around with women, it's so much FUN :D High school was a pain in the butt when it came to girls cuz everybody is so immature. But man, once you get into college with the right attitude, you're gonna make a KILLING, or at least I did anyway

she isn't ugly.  But she sn't wowza.  Currently though, she seems like helen of troy to me.  Well, maybe Helen of Troy's less pretty sister, Jane of Troy.  she had a face that could launch a couple of canoes.

564184[/snapback]

Thats freakin' hilarious. Good for you though. There's a kid I know that just walks up to the chick with the biggest boobs and starts trying to make a conversation. The thing is, is that he's really immature and I just kinda laugh at him.