Paris Is Free!

gilly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its a few days later and her butt is still peeable. And its not like she doesn't have 11ty billion dollars to pay for all the std's she has/had. If I got a free sandwich from carl jrs, 5k USD, and a chance to snot one off on a celeb, I'd be satisfied.

did u hear apparently she was in a club and had to go the bathroom. Normally she'd cut the line and go in, but she decided to be nice and wait on the really long line for the bathroom. Well she couldn't hold it in and wet herself, and staff had to come and clean the floor. Supposedly she was really embarrassed. lol.

Well, I was planning on posting here, until the thread was hijacked by lesbian pr0n... Ah well... :'(

Oh hell ,I'll reply anyway... although, what I was going to say is WAY OT now, lol

Was gonna say, I must be the only person in the forum who finds her attractive?!? I don't care if she's flat chested, she's hot, and you know she's gonna be an animal in bed!!

Plus she smokes, its the ultimate turnoff when a chick smokes. Shell be ugly in 5 years.

553675[/snapback]

That however does matter, smoking = bad. Not sexy at all. But provided she'd not had one all day... I'd still let her have me!!

get me good and buzed and a good roll of saran wrap and she's all mine.. :P

and haveing a gay guy feeling a girl's but than reacking over and feeling your but ald telling you have a better butt than her makes one worry... trust me... even thought he's a friend... he was drunk and horny... (enoght so he actualy did the first chick of his life later on... err....) wow... gotta love where this is going eh?