Paris Is Free!

gilly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She also has like 20 pounds of make up on.... and is very ditzy from what I hear. I'm not much into the stupid blondes. Looks aren't everything, that gotta have at least half of a brain.

553501[/snapback]

actually I've heard she's fairly intelligent in real-life and that she just puts on the dumb blonde act for the cameras. Unlike Jessica Simpson who is just dumb all the time.

i'd hit it.  i'd be sure to doublewrap though....

553504[/snapback]

:withstupid: she may not be my first choice, but she's hot and has more money than probably everybody here combined.

This is just a fact for anyone who does double wrap. You are actually more likely to get an STD from double wrapping than from single wrapping because of the added friction between the two condoms it causes them to break more often than not. So, if you are trying to avoid anything like that, it is wise to avoid double wrapping.

I feel wierd now talking about condoms.

This is just a fact for anyone who does double wrap. You are actually more likely to get an STD from double wrapping than from single wrapping because of the added friction between the two condoms it causes them to break more often than not. So, if you are trying to avoid anything like that, it is wise to avoid double wrapping.

553600[/snapback]

why not tripple layers then :lol: anyways didnt ashley had "acid reflux" during one of her performances? :P

553600[/snapback]

why not tripple layers then :lol: anyways didnt ashley had "acid reflux" during one of her performances? :P

553622[/snapback]

i was honestly going to say the exact same thing.. but since u took triple wrapping..

why not quad wrap??