Wtf *rant W/ All Caps*

OptikaliLLusion

Go play HL2 and sleep it off.

547767[/snapback]

Maybe that was the problem in the first place...

You'll feel like an idiot when you find out that you answered the questions wrong.

547915[/snapback]

Exactly. I know you're pissed, and that's cool, but contrary to popular belief, HS teachers don't enjoy giving you bad marks. If he gave you a 70, I'd venture a guess that that's the score you earned.

Wow...  a whole hour and a half...  sorry to take so much time out of your busy schedule.....  ^_^

547924[/snapback]

Exactly! Seriously, it's good that you studied, but an hour and a half is nothing. And you could "study" for 10 hours and not be ready. You don't study for a set amount of time then stop. You study until you get it.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be a jerk or rub it in, but if you think you're the only person that's ever had this happen, think again. You've only got two options at this point: Suck it up and do what you have to do, or give up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that was the problem in the first place...

Exactly.  I know you're pissed, and that's cool, but contrary to popular belief, HS teachers don't enjoy giving you bad marks.  If he gave you a 70, I'd venture a guess that that's the score you earned.

Exactly!  Seriously, it's good that you studied, but an hour and a half is nothing.  And you could "study" for 10 hours and not be ready.  You don't study for a set amount of time then stop.  You study until you get it.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be a jerk or rub it in, but if you think you're the only person that's ever had this happen, think again.  You've only got two options at this point:  Suck it up and do what you have to do, or give up.

547927[/snapback]

No problems, you don't seem like a jerk. I don't think I am the only person this ever happened to, but it crapin annoys me.

And no, I don't think HL2 was the problem :P, considering I can't play on the computer on weekdays.

an hour and a half? that's not really a lot... you could ask for your test to be re-marked (re-graded)...

back in my day if you got a borderline pass (i assume in the states a 70 is near the pass/fail mark) you almost always got "must try harder" on the test/essay in question just to rub it in... :lol:

547754[/snapback]

haha, yea my chem professor is like "You need to know this"... lol

and yea, an hour and a half isnt that much. in college you spend at least that much on your homework lol. I'm on my 3rd year of college now and honestly, if i could go back and do highschool again, i would do soooo much better. I always though highschool was hard with the studying and stuff. i just had no idea. even if i didnt know all the info from HS, i could go back and do much better just because of the study skills and stuff i have aquired in college...