Hypocrites

Kamikaze_Badger

I go with the flow. I go with what i view as good ideas. Not donkeys or elephants.

edit:

this is the text of KB's post on that forum:

Ok Maj, I went as far as to read that post, and I've gotten tired of hearing craping liberal bull crap by idiots who craping dropped out of kindergarten!

THE crapING BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS NOT crapING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEFENSE OF LOUISIANA! YOU KNOW WHO crapING WAS? THE crapING DEMOCRATIC GOVERNER OF THAT crapING STATE! YOU HAVE NO crapING IDEA HOW THE crap THIS . WORKS, DO YOU!? SHE HAD THE crapING POWER TO DISTRIBUTE THOSUANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF crapING NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS AMONG LA, BUT SHE crapING SENT OUT A COUPLE THOUSAND, AND NOW IS crapING BITCHING BECAUSE BUSH ISN'T SENDING OUT crapING SUPPLIES TO HELP OUT HER crapING MISTAKE!

I don't craping care if you ban me, but GROW THE crap UP YOU crapING DUMBASS RETARD! HOW ABOUT YOU TURN OFF THE crapING COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK, AND GO crapING REALISE WTF REAL LIFE IS! This craping forum is full of craping liberal dumbasses like you who classy lady about gas prices being too high, but protest when plans are made to build rigs on one acre of land in Alaska, among MILLIONS OF crapING ACRES for the wildlife to live on.

So seriously, GO GET A MOTHERcrapING EDUCATION YOU MOTHERcrapING DUMBASS! crapING BAN ME, I DON"T crapING CARE! THE crapING FACT REMAINS THAT YOU ARE A crapING RETARD!

YOU AND ALL THE OTHER crapING LIBERALS HERE CAN crapING MOVE TO crapING IRAQ, AND THEN PROTEST THE SOLDIERS THERE! MAYBE WHEN YOUR LIFE IS IN crapING DANGER OF BEING KILLED BY SUICIDE BOMBERS, YOU'LL REALIZE THAT ALL THIS . YOU'VE BEEN SPREADING AND BELIEVING IS FALSE!!

And Maj, what are your craping sources? The Communist News Network, MSNBC, and other liberal stations who report the most biased media ever to exist? HA crapING HA! Go craping ask someone who has a craping education and knows how this craping . works

I know firefighters and EMTs who are signing up to go down to New Orleans. So, WHY DON'T YOU crapING GO TELL THEM THAT THIS IS BUSH"S FAULT!? Oh wait, THEY ACTUALLY crapING KNOW ABOUT THIS SUBJECT WHILE YOU JUST crapING PULL . OUT OFY OUR crapING butt!

Words can't even craping begin to describe how craping ignorant and idiotic you craping are.

EDIT: Acid, I also heard that Liberals have brains. But then again, that's not true. And neither is the craping bull crap you're trying to craping spread.

Edited by martymcfly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KB, if you really did say that, you need to grow up with some manners. althought i know what you are saying, there are better ways of saying it. just dont flame them for being uneducated and that doesnt give ya the right to say it like that also.

KB, if you really did say that, you need to grow up with some manners. althought i know what you are saying, there are better ways of saying it. just dont flame them for being uneducated and that doesnt give ya the right to say it like that also.

540066[/snapback]

yeah it'll uhh..get you banned...oh wait.. lol :lol:

540066[/snapback]

I agree you should watch what you say. Might get banned from the occ.

woah! what's the title of this thread KB? i think you just own3d yourself there!

540074[/snapback]

I noticed that one too.

It's true that liberals are idiots but there was no need to flame them like that.... it would have been better for you to write a structured post proving them wrong than just go on a cussing spree, which really doesn't solve anything. Although you did have a good choice of vocabulary in that post. :P

Personally I would'nt even bother taking any argument you had seriously. First off you're what, 12? and you feel the need to flame someones post like that? Gimme a break! If you got that stressed out that you had to look like an butt in front of millions of people over that forum topic you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an internet connection.

I understand that you are upset about the whole thing with your ex-boyfriend, but it seems like you are turning into a bitter old man in the last couple of weeks. Go back through your posts and read them to see what kind of "crapING" person you're becoming. And then get some help before you have a nervous breakdown.

OUT

:ph34r:

BTW I don't think you're a bad guy, I just think that you should find a way to be happy before you kick the crap out of yourself. :)

KB, holmes.... you need to calm down. Seriously.

I don't agree with your political views 9 times out of 10, but that's got nothing to do with this. It's the same way in the poli threads here too. You may well have some good points, but we rarely see them because you're talking like this. Even when I get offended by something, I still do my best to edit what I'm thinking so the point gets acrossed, and not the anger. Besides...

How old are you. 14? 15? Go play some video games, maybe some teatherball. I don't mean that to be condescending, either. I mean it in the sense that you'll have the last 50 or so years of your life to freak out over things you can't change and build up to a fatal heart attack.... for now, why let it get to you like this?

And with regards to the title of this thread, I'd have to agree with the irony. You may think their opinions are immature, but the way you displayed yours was too.