d3bruts1d

Computer Speaker Setup

70 members have voted

1. 1. Computer Speaker Setup

• Headphones
    • 2 Speakers
    • Other
    • None

Two pair of Advent Powered Partners here (basically 2 moniters per channel, 140 watts rms per side). They sound AMAZING (and they better for the price tag :P ).

Old aiwa cdplayer/amp

2 JBL 2500 bookshelf speakers

creative inspire 2500 sub (from computer sound system)

sort of a ghetto setup. I am considering buying a ncice logitech system sometime, though. I will have to find a way to integrate the JBLs into one of those. I use my plantronics dsp-500 often also.

i have a Yamaha reciever and use an external 5.1 decoder with 12" floor standing (front sprekers) and a dual 4" center

with two rear that have 4" speakers aswell

with a Yamaha sub-75 watt

it is great and sounds really nice but i would give it all up to have a million dollars

i have a Yamaha reciever and use an external 5.1 decoder with 12" floor standing (front sprekers) and a dual 4" center

with two rear that have 4" speakers aswell

with a Yamaha sub-75 watt 

it is great and sounds really nice  but i would give it all up to have a million dollars

543384[/snapback]

LOL... who wouldnt .

anywayz.. i have some old labtec speakers that i use for general listening .. but if i want quality i use my altec lansing headphones.. i use the headphones for games 2 .. and i have an audigy 2 zs

Edited by danyo64

I've got me a set of Logitech Z-2200s. Nice 2.1 setup, about 200W. I use my Sennheiser HD497s during the night so as not to bother my roommates. They're really amazing too.