I Thought Swatches Were Quality?

I was very angry about a watch earlier this week. I got a fake rolex while I was on vacation (it was a nice one) it was automatic and it had a seethrough back so you could see it working. Well my mom washed my shorts and I had them in the pocket, the front glass has a chip, the back glass has a chip, and the band is now broken. Im not very happy with how long that $50 watch lasted.

Guest Flashstar

Get a casio G-shock solar. They are half the price of a swatch and are well made. Plus, you never need to change the battery! I've left it in the dark for weeks and it hasn't give up.

I got my first swatch for $19 in 1987. that watch was one of the best i ever had. Took it snorkeling in Hawaii, got run over, covered in oil you name it, it took it. I finally retired it about 3 years after i got it to get a casio Gshock. That one still runs to this day.

So the silencer seems like a better buy, right?

whats cheaper of them two?

534390[/snapback]

I just received a new Swatch Irony watch. Looks pretty, yes. But when I pull the little knob out to adjust the itme, I can't adjust the time! I can pull the knob and spin it, but nothing happens. Let's hope KFC isn't closed tomorrow, or the customer service guy that answers me will be getting a lot of . from me.

534413[/snapback]

rofl, your train of thought switches gears like a heel toe shift....lol

I was saying that if KFC was closed tomorrow (AKA today) that I'd be in a bad mood, and so the customer service guy would get a lot of crap from me.

Good news: got the watch fixed, there was some malfunction in the innards that prevented the thing from moving. It works perfectly now, hooray!