Super Extreme Gaming Computers For Under $500!

cdoggown

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new games?  is there a new version of solitaire I didn't know about?

532886[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!!!! LOL :lol: ......yea it is called leetaire for the uber gamer hahahahhaa.

Ha, I bet someone equally dumb is going to get it and give him positive feedback.

"OMG this PC rocks!! I can play starcraft with no lag at all!."

or the negative feedback.

"I bought this computer hoping tho run Battlefield 2 at full settings, like any extreme gaming pc should. This computer cant even launch the friggin installer!"

Ha, I bet someone equally dumb is going to get it and give him positive feedback.

"I bought this computer hoping tho run Battlefield 2 at full settings, like any extreme gaming pc should. This computer cant even launch the friggin installer!"

533178[/snapback]

OMGzz0r, this computer is soooo cool! lol! I can play that new game that came out a little while ago, Hover, on MAX settings! lol! Thanks man! lol! Great seller! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!111 LOL!11!!111

533178[/snapback]

That's because the computer is trying to catch up to the CDROM because its faster then the computer :lol:

I will say it once and I will say it again there is a sucker born every min and its sad that Ebay makes money off of it :angry2: