I Broke!

Mr Black Cat

what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?

• Breathing disease
    • Broken bone
    • Brain problems
    • Torn ligaments/tendons/muscles
    • Senses failing (eg- hearing, sight, touch, smell, taste)
    • Heart problems
    • Kidney/liver/digestive system problems
    • Sexual reproduction issues (this can be devastating to your ego.)
    • Skin problems

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm everyone else seems to being telling their life stories practically, so why not..

Busted up my arm once. Fracture,

fell flat on my knee last year and pretty much shattered my knee cap, it still hurst like hell, probably will for my whole life,

tripped whilst playing basketball and hit my teeth and knocked 4 teeth out on a basketball... Popped the ball too,

twisted both ankles a countless number of times,

broke a wrist once,

had 3 concussions from blows to the head,

broken toe,

broken thumb,

and i had some back problems when i was about 10, but i dont feel them as often now.

Thats about all the serious injuries ive had.

broke my collar bone and i have ingrone toenails which im in the process of getting fixed (VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PAINFUL)

529948[/snapback]

lol, I hope you make it. my sister had an ingrown toenail once its painful i could hear here screaming pretty far away.

the only thing i can think of is when i broke my collar bone 5 year ago. I'm sure theirs other things i just cant remember them right now.

Edited by the_brink

Guest Silenc3

Hmm, Random Seizures (sp)

I have a hole in my heart

I have digestive issues, nothing serious but poses some problems

Senses failing? Heh hell ya.

Skin problems? ya fricking genes >.<

But above all that, whomever has sexual problems, I feel bad for you.

broke my collar bone 5 years ago... still hurts a little when i try to do things on machines when i have to pull the weight from outstreched arms to my sides to the front (butterfly i think??)

and my toes...

well its my big toes...

the sides of the nails are WAY too deep into my toe..

i've had 4 temporary surgeys 2 on each toe. then 3 INSANLY PAINFUL shots DIRECTLY to the center of my toe I mean they HURT but berable.. (probably because i play paintball soo much...) After they give you the shots they cut down the sides of the toenail at an angle

Before(|``|) After(/``\) looks like that...

i just had a permant done on my right toe.. for this.. more shots. then a small rubber ring to act as a turnicate to lower the bleeding. then they cut staight down the sides of the nailabout .7mm away from the side of the tow where the flesh touches the nail. They pull that part of the nail out (not the whole nail just the sidse) then put acid in there to kill the newely exposed nail root... then 30mins later when the novacane (possibly lidocane) wears off... imoblizing pain....

this has been an ongoing thing (begining of this year) and i have had really bad infections on my big toes because of the hook on the nail

heres a tip DONT GET INGRONE TOE NAILS!

Edited by BionicSniper

I had spontaneous pnuemothorax ( hole in my lung) air was going from my lungs to my chest cavity, that was the worst pain i've ever felt. i've had a couple of reoccurances but not nearly as bad as the first time. the doctor said if it had been much worse my lung could've collapsed.

Well iv never had anything more serious than a hudge cut. Infact my body is constantly fighting an upward battle with me to fix my cuts and scraches and such. I have the most ubserd scars like the back of my left calf has the imprint from my crank, my left big toe has been ripped open several times from wearing flip flops and rideing my bike (mom says its infected....), got 6 stiches in my lip from when i flew over a f-150, stiches in the back of my ancle and almost tore the ligiment back there :O, and many other scares in favrious places like my sholder, back, arms.

But i dont think i have anything perminit.