Xbox360 Final Pricing

BionicSniper

Microsoft has released the real prices for the xbox360!

there will be two versions

one will be more intended for thoes freaking little kids who are going to make me have to wait to get it because there rich parrents are going to buy it from the little brat kids

and one will be intended for the more hardcore audience (like me)

xbox360-299$

xbox360 core system-399$

xbox360 includes

-xbox360

-1 wired controler

-av cables (composet and MABY svideo)

xbox360 core system includes

-xbox 360

-20gb hdd (99$ value)

-1 wireless controler (50$ value)

-1 xbox live headest (20$ value)

-standard av cables and hd cable (hd cables will allow you to connect the xbox 360 to a computer monitor (or my l90d+ he he) and use it as a hdtv (sans 1080i because the native rez on 1080i is 1920x1080) (30$ value)

-1 media remote (50$value

so the 400$ version of the xbox360 saves you 100$ if you were to buy all of the accessories sepretly.

also booth version include a free subscription to xbox live silver (im getting gold)

Edited by BionicSniper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the diff between silver and gold .. and its comming out holiday season ish right???

you cant do wireless power or tv connections 2 well.. its integrated wirelless controllers and wireless g internet... so iz allgood.. AND YOU CAN TURN IT ON FROM THE CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

B:)

Edited by danyo64

xbox live silver

it is free but that comes with limited features. no online pay is included but on certian day you can play online (like hbo free days) there are still lots of other online things

xbox live gold

it is like xbox live right now but with more features

also the hdd im pretty sure that it is as 2.5 inch hdd and it has most likly some authentication like the current xbox hdd has.

Edited by BionicSniper

anyone know the release dates for the next gen consoles? my PS2 is kind of ghetto rigged to work rght now and I dont want to buy a replacement if the PS3 and 360 are due out in 6 months.

it is going to use a tri-core power pc processor

all of the cores are going to run at I THINK 3.2 ghz

now some people come out right and say the cell chip ownz this cpu BUT there are some major differences. The cell chip only has one core.. it has 6 smp's thought but the problem with thoes is they have no code prediction hardware and are rather limited in what they can do. that makes the cell chip realy bad that things like AI and stuff like that. THe cell chip is more for just doing encoding and stuff like that

the ppc processor has 3 cores which share 1mb of L2 cache so it is a normal cpu

i for see the xbox's cpu being better in the long run

Yes they do run at 3.2ghz. Man this baby is gonna freakin rock!!!!! Launch day I'm buying the xbox360 $399 package, Call of Duty 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3 and maybe Kameo if reviews are good. I'm also signin up for XBOX Live gold and getting the video chat thing. I probably won't post on OCC for a few weeks because I'm going to lock myself in the TV room. :P

The PS3 and Revolution aren't coming out until next July at the earliest.... that will get a few million 360s into gamers hands before Sony even earns a dime off their system. :) I'm glad MS has the advantage this time. I want them to crush those Sony loving fans dreams.............