I've Begun To Fold!

Blue_cow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah .. thats cause ur using 2 comps and u were folding at ryans on a freakin t3 connection .. im still waiting for mine.. fvck .. i just remembered that i didnt turn my comp on this morning to start folding .. oh well..

*edit* i just got an idea.. ill get my cousin to get his 16 processor cluster folding under my user name ..

(i know .. 16 CPUs.., its for his research tho ... and the university paid for it .. he just built in .. and maintains it .. and uses it... and has control of it.. :))

Edited by danyo64

My main rig was down for a couple of days as I moved into my new apartment. Just got the Internet hooked up today at noon. Gonna start cranking out those WUs like crazy again. I have another rig just sitting here, ready to start folding. Once I get my s-video cable, that little thing will be chugging away as well.

And yes, folding IS addictive as all hell. You'll check your stats a million times a day.

1.having a t3 has no effect on output of folding wus

2. deadlineless units help the cause so any bit helps. a 355 p2 runs great low and quiet in a cornor somewhere.

the points dont totally suck either i have half of mine with deadlineless just in case my internet gets shut off ill have like 6 days worth of wus

Look at my stats...

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use...php?s=&u=149379

Does that seem right? Ive got one rig folding for about 4 days now, pretty much non stop except at night, and another rig folding most of the time aswell... ive got 7wu's... and it doesnt seem to be going up as fast as it was before.... Is something wrong or is this how its supposed to be?

I noticed that crash's 24 hour average points is 308... and mines only 12.......... Wtf..?

if your points aren't going up as fast as before, it's probably because you're in the middle of a big WU, and you may not see points for a few days...

my points are all over the board - EOC stats - keep in mind these points cover about 6 machines... I'll go from 600 points one day to 84 the next... it's kinda random

• 2 weeks later...