What Music Do Modders Listen To

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this topic has been cleaned up somewhat. Now the original question was what kind of music do you listen to while modding, if you have a favorite music to listen to when doing that post a comment if not then dont.

As to all the poor misinformed people who dont know the differences is some genres of music if you want to explain the differences PM or IM them KEEP IT OUT OF THE FORUMS

:D Definately a little bit of queen and some NOFX whilst doing modding!

530709[/snapback]

/while pulling out your dremel. I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small, never thought about the problems of this planet at all. Global warming, radioactive sites, imperialistic wrongs, and animal rights, YEAh!

How about some real music guys? My faovorite song to listen to while modding is 'Jessica' by the allman brothers.

I find that techno is the best computing music. Not a lot of lyrics to get caught up in. Yes I know "techo" is actually a "flavor" of electronic music, but I'm just using it generically. Specifically I like drum & bass, jungle, and some occasional trancy stuff. Generally more the "evil beats" style electronic :) But really I'll listen to just about anything... hip hop, metal, punk, grunge, lighter stuff.... just not country and classical. I'm tired of all this pop music calling itself country, and I don't like classical but I can appreciate it.