No Car For One Week!

apostolics

man i was at the races about a month ago and i was wearing some slippers from disneyland (nightmare before christmas ones) and i went from 4th gear 80 m/h and i slipt of the clucth then ramed it into 1st gear vrmmmmmm big vrrrrmmmmmmmm

two secs later i get a check engine light..... i take it to the dealer acting dumb and they say its bad gas so i get the routine checkup today i take it back in (two weeks later) and tell them that its misfireing . they check it valve adjust and still misfire and rattle from heads...... get call at work need my valves replaced total head job ....

now im out a ride for the next week....

who wants to give me a ride???

oh yeah its a 05 civic si. i gues the new engines arent as tough as the older b16s

ouch! im suprised they dont suspect anything.

a lesson, dont wear slippers. so i guess you bounced off the rev limiter pretty hard going into first at 80mph.

i missed my car when it was in the shop 1 day getting new tires and brakes as a result of having to much fun in the rain.

Notes to self.....Learn to power shift..........Don't wear slippers while driving...... Hope they don't come back to you and say it looks like racing damage therefore voiding your warranty. The car dealers are getting to the point that they will refuse repairs under warranty for just about anything nowadays.

Wow.....u did some damage if you need all new heads....get them port and polished why your at it.

527395[/snapback]

that makes a big difference too, we had our "family car" built up quite a bit and that was the first thing we did to it other than a supercharger pully modification.... and it made worlds difference.

dang dude, ive bounced off rev limiters like that trying to stop before in GM cars and never doneany damage......ive never had anything like that happen to me yet and i race it every few days.... must have been bad luck. that week will seem like a month.... hehehe

holy-moly! :O

you must've slammed it real hard, cos in my crappy lil Fiesta, if you tried to do that, well, the gear box would seriously *reject* you trying to even engage the gear!

what were you thinking!? 1st gear...at 80mph!?! :O

i think i'm developing unstable angina...