F.e.a.r Demo Burnt Out Card

ir_cow

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished playing through the demo. And i must say.... Woah.

It was really short, and that kinda sucked, and i dont think that it'll be a hl2 killer but it was pretty good. Scary though. like when you get on the ladder and that freakin girl is standing RIGHT in front of you. I almost crapped my pants.

Hmmm(thinks if he should get it just to see how many fps he can get). My tried and true 9800pro aiw should run it playable at 1024/med settings(440mhz core and 46c load ;))...

Just finished playing through the demo. And i must say.... Woah.

It was really short, and that kinda sucked, and i dont think that it'll be a hl2 killer but it was pretty good. Scary though. like when you get on the ladder and that freakin girl is standing RIGHT in front of you. I almost crapped my pants.

527535[/snapback]

even though loads of people have said it and i was expecting a girl to show up everytime i got on a ladder, i STILL jumped and crapped my pants lol... and i'm totally not jumpy at all usually like i jump like that maybe 3 times in a year max...

SAME HERE!! Did you watch attack of the show? I already knew it was coming. What i didnt expect was to see that other guy waiting at the bottom of the ladder right after that girl scares you. rofl.

527562[/snapback]

you guys really shouldn't be spoiling it for others. I made sure to never say the location of the vanishing guys (and there's more that happens before you even get to the girl if you're paying attention).

Hmmm(thinks if he should get it just to see how many fps he can get). My tried and true 9800pro aiw should run it playable at 1024/med settings(440mhz core and 46c load ;))...

527538[/snapback]

meh i had to tone done my overclock, my 2.5ghz oc @ full load now hits 57

btw, fraps sucks. I started playing the game with it off, and it was going great (my friend was watching over my back as witness). I alt-tab out and go start fraps, and the game was visually slower because of it. I alt-tab and turn it off, and bam, right back to normal.