F.e.a.r Demo Burnt Out Card

ir_cow

I havent played this yet (due to my crap assy video card) but i think on monday, my new 6800 will get here and ill give it whirl then. I saw something about it on g4 today with like a creepy little girl and i actually jumped when i saw it and I WASNT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME! I was just watching game footage. haha. Looks cool though. The bullttime feature looks amazing.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent played this yet (due to my crap assy video card) but i think on monday, my new 6800 will get here and ill give it whirl then. I saw something about it on g4 today with like a creepy little girl and i actually jumped when i saw it and I WASNT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME! I was just watching game footage. haha. Looks cool though. The bullttime feature looks amazing.

527313[/snapback]

my lil bros prebuilt hp with a fx-5500 was able to play it. (not sure if it was on low or med quality though)

527313[/snapback]

Indeed, "slow-mo" is awesome. Here's a screenshot of me charging forward...for the sole purpose of getting a screenshot. lol. I need to change my screenshot key though, as it's difficult for me to capture good ones. heh.

IMG_0359.JPG

holy fudgimajiggers. That looks cool. And thanks swifty ;) Im going to go download it right now.

527406[/snapback]

that screenshot doesn't represent nearly how good the game looks.

Here's another one with me in slow-mo and the dust and bullets flying during a gunfight. This too, doesn't give the game justice though:

circle_trans.zip

wow that game rode my card HARD! auto detected to 800x600 AA-disabled... with AA or 1024x768 it was a little less fps than i like...

it SET MY ALARM OFF!!!!! my alarm on my fan controller went off as my graphics card went over 60

Yaozah! Is that on max detail and such? That is SECKSAY!

527418[/snapback]

yep, maxxed out everything. I hope the full game is playable at max for me, cause you're right, it looks dang SECKSAY!

Think it'll play maxed out on a vanilla 6800?

527485[/snapback]

it depends. look at my specs in my sig. Fraps said i was getting 18fps with everything maxxed out. Maybe try everything max, but AF at only 8x instead of 16x? shrug.

dang you guys with your screenshots wihc look totaly awsome!

and dang my 56k modem..

and dang the dsl company not coming to conect dsl for two months....

man that game looks awsome...

ill never get that demo :-(

i think my 6800vanila should run it just fine...