Dell Definetly Does Have The Best Tech Support

Dell is good in that, if you break something, make up a problem that they can't solve, and eventually they just replace it. I can't tell you how many times I've F*cked something on my Dell and had them just replace it...I actually put a huge Copper heatsink on the FX5200 in it, and snapped the card out of the socket. VERY obviously damaged by me, but they replaced it nonetheless.

And as I've noticed, since the built a new call center in Edmonton (North of me) I've suddenly been getting alot more english speaking people.

EDIT: Oh yea, has anyone called Microsoft to activate Windows XP over the phone? Very cool, the robot lady gets angry if you mess up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats odd. My dad has a dell laptop and when his battery died and he was out of the city for work, they actually shipped it to the place where he was headed and it got there before he was there for work in the morning.

If my friend could, he'd have a Jackhammer (the shotgun form BF2) and blast this piece of crap to pieces.

EDIT: Cdog, next time you get gatorade on your carpet, try cleaning it with coke. If coke can clean blood, it can clean gatorade.

524387[/snapback]

Blood is easily cleaned with water alone... trust me, I've had enough injuries to know.

Oh yea, and please...

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/cokelore.asp

Dell is good in that, if you break something, make up a problem that they can't solve, and eventually they just replace it. I can't tell you how many times I've F*cked something on my Dell and had them just replace it...I actually put a huge Copper heatsink on the FX5200 in it, and snapped the card out of the socket. VERY obviously damaged by me, but they replaced it nonetheless.

And as I've noticed, since the built a new call center in Edmonton (North of me) I've suddenly been getting alot more english speaking people.

EDIT: Oh yea, has anyone called Microsoft to activate Windows XP over the phone? Very cool, the robot lady gets angry if you mess up.

525427[/snapback]

Yeah I messed up activating XP and the lady does take a snarly tone with you, its hilarious. Also where you at? are you in Alberta?

525427[/snapback]

Lmao she has never got angry with me!

I think she likes me :blink:

~~Blushes~~ :lol:

Snopes>you

The robot gets mad? Gonna have to try that some day. I always call over the phone because Microsoft thinks that anyone installing the same copy of Windows again didn't reformat, they pirated it.

525876[/snapback]

I accidently installed my copy on another computer ( long story) and I said i had a virus and i reformated cause i didn't know what to do, and they bought it, they are so dumb.

most people who bought their own copies of XP know what thier doing.