Das Keyboard

lost

hehe sorry, i just watched willy wonka and im starting to talk like him :|. Anyways, i agree, many people start rants and i have no problem with that. Ive started a few myself probably. The difference between those and this one is that most other rants have some proof and reason backing it up; This just seems like a "oh em gee. i dont like this. its stupid. whats the point... mehhhh"

hehe sorry, i just watched willy wonka and im starting to talk like him :|. Anyways, i agree, many people start rants and i have no problem with that. Ive started a few myself probably. The difference between those and this one is that most other rants have some proof and reason backing it up; This just seems like a "oh em gee. i dont like this. its stupid. whats the point... mehhhh"

523692[/snapback]

i don't see this as a rant. I see this as someone wondering if anyone would actually pay $80 for a run-of-the-mill wired keyboard.

i don't see this as a rant.  I see this as someone wondering if anyone would actually pay $80 for a run-of-the-mill wired keyboard.

523700[/snapback]

Same. I think the post is just fine (except that this topic already existed, which has been pointed out).

This keyboard is seems perfect for those who wish to have the very best, with the weighted keys. And the non labled keys for those who need practice. But $80 dollors is much, unless you type all day in which the weighted keys would help. BTW: This keyboard was the one Maximum PC used in this years dream machine, so apperently the the weighted keys is worth it to those who want the best :D.

Edited by computergee

thats what im thinking.  look up some of KB's threads, most of them are rants about something or other (no offense).  forgeting to search happens to everyone, a kind little reminder is all that is necessary.

523689[/snapback]

That was when I was young and stupid. I stopped when LP dropped me a PM explaining some things.