A Happy Beginning?

CoolMaster

Tonight was quite a time of my life yesturday, see yesturday me and my best girl friend. Were going to hang out and watch a movie, we always used to do stuff like that, Me and my g/f just broke up, and ironically her and her bad b/f for her at least broke up as well.

and Ive been bff's with this girl for over 4 years and have always felt we had something special and that we were just meant to be together, but I knew she didnt feel the same way, but last night I finally had to tell her, and We were acting more "close" then normal so their was obviously something up with us, but she told me she had felt the same way too since she had known me

it was like a dream and just like it didnt happen, it was so weird, I always wanted this to happen but now it has and it's awesome

So a new beginning indeed is starting for us

sorry i had to share that story

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/tear, that story should be a movie...

516981[/snapback]

hahah it should be a movie, but it's like I dont want to get my hopes up, be even she said she was 100% sure these feelings that she has been having have been compltely real, and strong enough to withstand through 4 years of our Friendship that we have,

I just wonder...Since were such BFF's if we should Go any further, or if it's meant to stay that way

and thx guys for congratulating me