Seti/folding Forum Access

Verran

I was reading this thread about expanding our folding production by adding new members, and it got me thinking.

Currently, anyone who is not on the folding team cannot see the folding forums (same with seti, btw). Why is that? Is there anything that needs to be kept secret in there? Wouldn't it make more sense to allow potential new folders to view all the info we have about folding? If people could read all of that stuff, I think they'd be a lot more likely to get inspired and have a better understanding, and that would help us bring in more new users.

I don't mean to be pushy by any means. If there's a reason to keep this stuff on restricted access, then by all means lets do it. But as I see it, we should get the info out in the open so people can understand what we're trying to do. What do you think?

Memebers were given the option to opening it up before, and it was voted to keep the forums private.

515982[/snapback]

Fair enough. You can't argue with the masses :P

For the non F@H and S@H people that have questions thats why we have the General Teams Forum that has info on all of our teams and is a place to post info for the masses or questions by the non team members

For the non F@H and S@H people that have questions thats why we have the General Teams Forum that has info on all of our teams and is a place to post info for the masses or questions by the non team members

516181[/snapback]

Besides, what's to stop a competing team to see our ways of production and such if it is open to the masses?