Ahhh Moldy Laptop!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I never thought I would provoke that many responses to yellow 5 :lol:

I know it's a hoax, I was just messin

but heres something to think about, some studies have shown that really hot laptops used where we use laptops(on our laps over our ... balls) can have advers effects on sperm count because things are to hot for the guys...

wow I never thought I would provoke that many responses to yellow 5 :lol:

I know it's a hoax, I was just messin

but heres something to think about, some studies have shown that really hot laptops used where we use laptops(on our laps over our ... balls) can have advers effects on sperm count because things are to hot for the guys...

509926[/snapback]

That is actually true. The testicles can only generate sperm under a very narrow temperature range (this is why the scrotum expands and contracts, to adjust the internal temperature). When we place laptops on our laps, heat gets trapped between the laptop and our lap, effectively increasing the temperature of the scrotum. This results in a temporary shutdown of sperm production, thus lowering the sperm count. The effects, of course, are only temporary since the temperature isn't high enough to cause permanent damage.

Of course, when you're producing millions upon millions of sperm on a DAILY basis, a few thousand less here or there doesn't really make much of a difference. Plus, when you're not trying to have a kid, it doesn't really make ANY difference......