Ahhh Moldy Laptop!

There maybe busted traces, I cant be sure. Im running it with only the motherboard and ram plugged in. Should I plug everything in? Im also not sure about the CPU, ill check it out tomarrow Im gettin tired. Also there is a small crack on the motherboard next to the AC\DC plug heres a pic.

mobocrack.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good after you cleande it , to bad it still doesn't work...

Why would you take a laptop that has had liquor and mountain dew spilled on it... repeatedly?

509650[/snapback]

as for that ^ fear :ph34r: the yellow 5 !

try using foil over thr crack

just dont leave it plugged in while not attended

but foil should do the trick

509797[/snapback]

or anything else conductive and just make sure not to cross any connections and it should be alright.

might want to solder some stuff on there for a more permanent fix

No dice, the crack is only as wide as a hair and is about 2mm long, So i might not have connected it right. Anyother ideas? Is there like some kind of conductive putty I can mash into the crack?

yellow 5 is a hoax.  It causes no testicle shrinkage.

509870[/snapback]

Actually, the rumor was that it resulted in a low sperm count. However, over the past 35 years, the sperm count for the average American male has dropped by 30%. So I'm guessing the problem lies elsewhere........

Actually, the rumor was that it resulted in a low sperm count. However, over the past 35 years, the sperm count for the average American male has dropped by 30%. So I'm guessing the problem lies elsewhere........

509878[/snapback]

that explans alot :lol::lol: