Phantom 500w Psu

What's up guys? I'm in need of a new power supply and I came across this one. It looks really nice and all the reviews I've seen say it's top notch. I've also been looking at PC Power & Cooling psu's but I really like this one. Basically what I'm looking for is a psu that's going to help me increase the stability of my overclock. My oc just went down the toilet the other day. Now I'm stuck at stock settings or else I get random reboots and blue screens. What do you think of this thing?

It looks like a nice PSU. I would not buy it from that website, though, unless you have lots of money because it's overpriced there. You could sleeve it yourself if that's what you're looking for.

That power supply should work well. If you have many hard drives, optical drives, lights, and a big overclock on your CPU (that requires a raise in your core voltage) you may want to look at a little bigger.

It's not that overpriced. It's only about 30 bucks more than retail price and they normally charge like 50 bucks to sleeve a psu. Anyway, I have a 450 epower right now but I think its takin a crap on me. You don't think 500 watts would be enough. Even if I went with the PC P & C, thats only 500 watts. And I dont' think my wattage is the problem with my current psu.

I have a 450 epower right now but I think its takin a crap on me.

You think its taking a crap on you? What is your reasoning behind it? How are your voltages under full load? Just a FYI Epower PSU's are made by Topower, the manufacturers of the OCZ Mod/Powerstreams, Tagan, PCMCIS, and a few other companies.

Yes, I know. My pc just started randomly rebooting. Before that it was working just fine. I had a 35% overclock completely stable and then it started crashing on me. It sounds like a power problem to me. I'm open to any suggestions, so fire away.

Guest Raven65

Why not get an OCZ powerstream? Looks nice but 200 + for an antec. Naaaa.