Amd's Environmentally Friendly

InvaderTrax

Just because they use recyclabe materials... in thier packaging doenst mean they care for the earth..

lets see both companies:

- need electricity to run

- need to drive to work

- dont feel like naming any more

So therefore, recyclable cartons doesn't mean that they care for the earth.. im sure both companies spew out polution and garbage all day long

Just because they use recyclabe materials... in thier packaging doenst mean they care for the earth..

lets see  both companies:

- need electricity to run

- need to drive to work

- dont feel like naming any more

So therefore, recyclable cartons doesn't mean that they care for the earth.. im sure both companies spew out polution and garbage all day long

500064[/snapback]

at least AMD is trying to help

the funny thing is, sometime last year intel's processors went to like 99% lead free, received several allocates from envro groups.

500239[/snapback]

Its funny how everyone disregarded your post... lol j/k

Intel is crap, go AMD!

*cough-cough-fanboythread*

my last 2 amd machines that i built came in cardboard boxes with PLASTIC innards. so there. same goes for intel...plastic insides from a cardborad outer.

when i've ordered parts over the last year or two, both are equally as environmentally unfriendly

bleh, i could care less about the earth but the recyclable cardboard from amd boxes is yummy

go amd, intel likes to eat feces

Yes. Let's get back on track. I ate part of the container (the recycled and biodegradable part, not the outer cardboard) and it tastes like unsweetened corn flakes, but not as crunchy